Double Deep Hive Kit with a Honey Super! This is the beehive you want if you plan to make honey. 2 deep brood chambers and 1 honey super. This can be converted to and single deep kit for installing package bees or nucs. When your bees draw out the first box you're prepared to add the second brood chamber. When those boxes have been drawn out with comb it's time to and the honey super and start making surplus honey, yay!
- 2 Deep Bee Boxes (hive bodies)
- 1 Medium Bee Box (honey super)
- 1 Top Cover
- 1 Bottom Board
- Screws and nails for assembly (when ordered unassembled)
- 16 or 20 Assembled Deep Frames (wood or plastic)
- 16 or 20 Plastic Deep Foundation (included only with wood frames)
- 10 or 8 assembled Medium wood frames
- 10 or 8 plastic medium foundations
Approximate assembly time is 2 hours.
NOTE: Solid plastic frames are only available in deep size.